Our new website

Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunny October!


The sun is still shining strong in Hong Kong, so the stylish sunnies remain out!
Here are a few of my favs, I’ve spotted on the streets of central.


GianMarco Venturi-  a very distinctive look, Harry Porter rings a bell!


Maison Martin Margiela- a very futuristic style….is he in the Matrix?


Classic aviators my second favourite style of sunnies.

Aside from the men, I think this model from Esquire, wears them best….What do you think guys?


Sunglasses that suit your face shape is the rule here, try to flatter your features by balancing them out with the shape of your sunglasses. For instance, if you have a long face, opt for a rounder shape lens, basically opposites attract!

I have to say that my favourite pair of sunglasses on a man has to be the ultimate Ray Bans; you can't really go wrong with this classic brand, and shape!  



No comments:

Post a Comment