Our new website

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Greyhound is a playground!

Last week, I went for lunch at my favourite Thai restaurant in Hong Kong, had to order the pad thai of course. Whilst I was waiting in line, I spotted a super cool dressed man, so naturally I took some photos. He was even sporting a Playhound carry bag which was so amazing!

The story behind Greyhound café, and Play ground is that in 1980, Greyhound first opened its door in Bangkok, offering men’s casual wear. In 1990, expanded into women’s wear, leather goods and accessories. And then in 1998, Greyhound opened the first Greyhound café, adding another aspect to our brand, turning Greyhound from a fashion label into a cutting edge lifestyle brand in Bangkok. In 2002, Greyhound launched Playhound by Greyhound, a second apparel line offering younger flamboyant clothes with modern, casual and experimental street attitude. See the amazing bag below! Today there are 14 stand-alone and shop-in-shop boutique stores plus 5 cafes and 1 bar and restaurant in Bangkok. Greyhound also expanded abroad opening 2 concept stores in Hong Kong, and one cafe were you will often find me, sipping on a lemongrass tea!

http://www.greyhound.co.th/

The man behind the Greyground concept

 The Greyhound cafe in IFC, HK


My usual dish- Pad Thai
 The guy in line: his shoes were great- Mark McNairy I think



 His amazing Playhound bag!

The brand concept 

No comments:

Post a Comment